What To Expect During Your Massage Session
- Your therapist will arrive at your home, condo or lodging five to ten minutes before the start of your massage to set up his or her table. If you have a particular location you would like the therapist to set up, please show him or her to that area.
- Your therapist will ask you what areas in your body need attention & they will cater the massage to your specific needs.
- Our therapists are professional LMT’s with years of experience, and their own private practices in the valley. The quality of your massage should reflect the high standards we hold.
- If you have been skiing or snowboarding, you may want to plan time to take a hot shower or soak in a hot tub before the start of your massage to help your muscles warm up and relax.
- Your massage session will be a full 60, 90 or 120 minutes, so please plan accordingly.
- Your therapist will take payment after the massage. We accept cash, check, venmo and credit cards.
- On very rare occasions, Little Cottonwood Canyon Rd closes for avalanche control during the day, and our therapists cannot get to you at your scheduled time and/or they may have to leave the session early in order to get back down canyon before the road closure. In such circumstances, we will do our very best to reschedule you for another day and time that works for you. In such cases, you will not be charged for work that you did not receive.